Now this is BIG!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Out the Back of Queensland and a bit more
Hercules: The World's Biggest Dog Ever According to Guinness World Records.
Hercules was recently awarded the honourable distinction of Worlds Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records.

Hercules is an English Mastiff and has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds.
With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the three-year-old monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb.

limit. Hercules owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules weight is natural and not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food and he just grew".... and grew. and grew
and grew.

image001.jpg

Yeah that pic was on The Footy Show’s That’s Gold the other night. Apparently the pic isn’t a hoax but I can’t help but look at it and think “D00d… That just looks like a normal sized dog that’s been blown-up in PhotoShop”.

WoW...my parents own an English Mastiff x Great Dane...He is only a puppy but is already massive...

still not working it just comes up on the screen with a red x where the pics should beis there a link that you can put up so we can go to the other site to look cheers

That photo, fake or not, looks more like a Neopolitan Mastiff, not an EM. :)

We were sent that as an email titled world biggest dog. Not sure if it is the same one this thread is about. If its real how cool is that dog and where do i get one.

I saw the picture 'Simple' posted on the news the other night so i assume its not a fake LOL.

Its does look a tad photoshopped though. :?

It,s hard to belive a dog can grow to that size,a dog that size could kill lions, surly a horse could not walk so carm beside a dog that could eat it all like the old saying i,m so hungry i could eat a horse lol maybe its Rockys dog and takes the same stuff as he does hey when i see real news footage of it walking around and a interveiw with its owner then i will belive it but for the time being i just stick to santa and the easter bunnie cheers

Hi all,

You can also see a small green area on the guys shirt near his right wrist where they slipped while editing the grass in the pic.

My brother swears this pic is real, I re-edited it with my brothers head on the dog but he doesn't think I'm very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.