OMG!!! is this for REAL?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if it hasn't been said, Hercules is supposed to be an english mastiff, and the dog pictured is a neo mastiff

Gorgous dogs anyhow, Ozzie Python I love the look of your girl. When i first got into dog breeding I origionally looked at the mastiffs but they were just to large for our size yard, so i went with the auzzie bulldogs instead. Put it this way if that photo isnt' photo shopped which I beleive it is, I seriously am terrified if there is dogs around that big lol.

Ozzie Python, Tonka is just gorgoeus!!!! You don't see many Neopolitan Mastiffs around. There was another thread earlier this week with the same pic in it and I had said in there it was a NM but most people wouldn't know the difference if they're not mastiff fans.

Sadly tonka isn't mine. She's my sisters pup, but she comes to work with me everyday:) she's dribbling at my feet right now. They are beautiful dogs. If wasn't so into great danes i would definately get myself a mastiff.

Well after looking at this photo of front on and behind i noticed something else. On the first photo the sun must have been on the right of them to cast the shaddow on the left (looking straight on at the photo). In the pic of it taken from behind the shaddow is still on the left, when it should be on the right?

Um, that's because they have turned around and are walking back in the direction they came from, check the background, note the squares (tombstones) that were behind, but are now in front of them. Note also the overhanging tree and bare patches in front of the fence.

I don't think it is a fake and will be happy if someone can come up with a 'photoshop' mistake that I can agree with. The shadows all look fine, the hip is a fold in clothing, the dog looks smaller from behind due to it's head being in a lowered position, etc...

'Giants' are not unheard of. A large puppy with a good healthy diet would certainly be capable. This is less than an added third of the breeds large size.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back