One of my GTF and a nearly finished tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Wolf

Reaction score
Picture002Small.jpg

One of my frogs... i thinks he's a he cause i've heard him calling :D

Picture010Small.jpg

The tank isn't quite finished yet, i'll post another pic when all done and frogs in their new home :D

I love him/her.. what an adorable frog.. your enclosure is looking good too...

haha i know ur secret identity on frogs.org, ur ali!!!:D i can tell cause i saw a post of ur new tank at this site: http://frogs.org.au/community/viewtopic.php?t=2787&sid=a2084ec02e810cd88a1298b4024bab11
iv registered on frogs.org but they havnt sent me my activation email (and i registered about a week ago....sigh:() but anyway it looks heaps good!:)exept ventalation, at the top it just looks like glass, also glass blocksout uv light:|

Last edited:
That is a great looking setup,they will love it,well done

haha i know ur secret identity on frogs.org, ur ali!!!:D i can tell cause i saw a post of ur new tank at this site: http://frogs.org.au/community/viewtopic.php?t=2787&sid=a2084ec02e810cd88a1298b4024bab11
iv registered on frogs.org but they havnt sent me my activation email (and i registered about a week ago....sigh:() but anyway it looks heaps good!:)exept ventalation, at the top it just looks like glass, also glass blocksout uv light:|

Lol, yup that's me, but don't tell anyone else ;)
The top of the tank now has mesh/fly screen over 1/2 the top for uv light and 1/2 glass to keep the moisture in, the glass was only on all of the top so that it didn't get broken while it was getting set up lol

If you let me know u're id on the forum i'll see if i can speed things up 4 you.

WW aka Ali ;)

Lol, yup that's me, but don't tell anyone else ;)
The top of the tank now has mesh/fly screen over 1/2 the top for uv light and 1/2 glass to keep the moisture in, the glass was only on all of the top so that it didn't get broken while it was getting set up lol

If you let me know u're id on the forum i'll see if i can speed things up 4 you.

WW aka Ali ;)
hi thanx but ann (from frogs.org) read my message and fixed it up for me:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back