QLD Reptile Expo-final call to exhibitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, didn't mean to add you to that list.....you terrify my not so much little man :D :lol:

But if I hear one more word about drunken challenges involving you and the hairy man it's on biaaaaartch :shock:

2 daysleft to get you info to Simon. Any questions, PM Simon, Kris or I and we'll be happy to help. I think Simon and Kris will be a tad busy tonight but I'll be checking PMs on and off ;)

Is everyone else as excited as I am? I can’t wait to meet all of you guys, and see all the reptiles. I found out the other day that someone I had been talking to online and someone I had been talking to at work were the same person, I will be great to be able to put faces to names.

Is everyone else as excited as I am? I can’t wait to meet all of you guys, and see all the reptiles. I found out the other day that someone I had been talking to online and someone I had been talking to at work were the same person, I will be great to be able to put faces to names.
Yes, I am really looking forward to the day.
I went last year and it was well worth the trip. This year I am bringing some of my own lizards.

today is the last day to get your exhibitor info to me.the more people who exhibit ,the better the expo is.feel free to give me a call for information.
cheers
simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back