QLD Reptile Expo-final call to exhibitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question about the no selling rule. I know a few people including myself are bringing a few hatchys to show off, but if someone asks if they are for sale what do we do?

Can we say yes they are, but NOT at the expo? Or does that count as practically selling anyway?

lol simon over a yera old are you mad baby geckos all ways look cuter then the adults lol most of mine are under a year old i only have 6 that arnt not even my centrilan is over a year old his only 9 mounths

Hey Vix,

If someone asks you if the hatchies are for sale, just say that you're unable to sell them or discuss selling them at the expo, but they are welcome to call you on whatever number after the expo. Or you can always take their number and call them.

Just a question about the no selling rule. I know a few people including myself are bringing a few hatchys to show off, but if someone asks if they are for sale what do we do?

Can we say yes they are, but NOT at the expo? Or does that count as practically selling anyway?
if you've made up buisness cards,you hand them one ask them to contact you after the expo.you will get persistant people though so be discreet.EPA will be watching.

price drop for exhibitors

just letting the exhibitors know that since we have had a good responce to the expo and we are confident that expo costs will be covered ,we have decided to thank the exhibitors for their support and drop the booking price from $50 to $10. this is a small "thank you" for the support of the out of town exhibitors while also encourage locals who only own one or 2 reptiles to bring them along and be part of it.
around 170 reptiles booked in so far.
5 more days to get your info to me
cheers

Aw yay, cheers guys. :D and 170 reps! Thats got to be heaaaaaps more than last year?? Whoever gets the trophies and awards are going to be happy. :D

That is such a great responce, we are going to have such a great day it would have been well worth the $50 fee. Will there be a box there on the day for anyone wanting to make a donation?

Mystery man

Slimebo,
could you check with Kris who the bloke in the photo is,in todays Observer is .My wife thinks he's cute and wants him to come around for a lamb roast and a three some.

Deka :p :?:D

Attachments

• Paper.jpg
    Paper.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 38
Slimebo,
could you check with Kris who the bloke in the photo is,in todays Observer is .My wife thinks he's cute and wants him to come around for a lamb roast and a three some.

Deka :p :?:D

LMAO
I had forgotten bout that photo... He is quite the media magnet it seems - how many articles is that now Kris?

hey traceeee carnt wait to see your olive. i havent seen it for a while. i miss you and Rick

love Deka

Last edited:
Ya tart Deka, only yesterday you were telling me you loved Slimebo

That's a few Slime, what can I say....I'm beautiful :)

No BLOKE had ever want to get that drunk.

Absolutely NOT....I think I need to keep an eye on you chefs....

I know, there is just one that I'm a bit concerned about at the moment.

hey traceeee carnt wait to see your olive. i havent seen it for a while. i miss you and Rick

love Deka
Miss you to sweetheart, when is the next pizza and beer night, if your'e lucky I will even bring Rick and the Olive.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back