QLD Reptile Expo-final call to exhibitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone using for display enclosures, we are tossing around a few ideas but quickly running out of time, any ideas?

Ill just be bringing my main enclosure for the adults, and were buying those plastic critter keepers for the smaller animals. :)

A hell of a lot of canvas and a steel frame....

Not much help there, am I? :lol:

The plastic containers might be the go for ease of transport and set up. Hawke had an interesting set up last year I thought, I'm hopeless at describing things but it was basically just a wooden frame made up of small compartments and he had a sheet/s of glass over the top. So they weren't completely exposed on all sides but you could still see in. I think there were hides in each little cube as well. He also had some wood display cabinets with glass/perspex doors that the larger snakes were in if memory serves.

What is everyone using for display enclosures, we are tossing around a few ideas but quickly running out of time, any ideas?

All I could get was a canvas pit.

Kris.

This year the pit will also be used for Jelly Wrestling.....

This year the pit will also be used for Jelly Wrestling.....
so much fun and only one day.... I can see it now... Rick, Derek, Simon and Kris with the mankini... there's something to think about before you go to sleep toinght...and before you say it no there is not enough jelly in the world to get me in there. ;)

so much fun and only one day.... I can see it now... Rick, Derek, Simon and Kris with the mankini... there's something to think about before you go to sleep toinght...and before you say it no there is not enough jelly in the world to get me in there. ;)

And now I know why I'm calling in sick for that night shift....:lol:

Expo shirts

just putting a callout for anyone who wants to pre order a 2009 queensland reptile expo shirt as there will be a very limited supply for sale on the day.they are at cost price at $20 each and can get any most sizes if order but keep in ming that they are a small make. we are using the same gecko with sunnies logo as last year but on a RED t-shirt/singlet .
send me a pm or email with your order and sizes by monday 23 march and we should have them for the expo on time.

cheers
simon

Attachments

• expo-shirt.jpg
    expo-shirt.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 52
so much fun and only one day.... I can see it now... Rick, Derek, Simon and Kris with the mankini... there's something to think about before you go to sleep toinght...
Mummy it hurts, I need a scourer for my brain :(

shirts

Slimbo ,
i am getting excited as this years Expo roles closer, i hear there is still heaps of room for exhibitors. i am looking forward to meeting all people who have followed this event on your APS threads. Can you please put me down for a singlet size -small

Ps. the large Kanvas Thing Kris was talking about .. is that his skirt???

Kind regards

Deka

just putting a callout for anyone who wants to pre order a 2009 queensland reptile expo shirt as there will be a very limited supply for sale on the day.they are at cost price at $20 each and can get any most sizes if order but keep in ming that they are a small make. we are using the same gecko with sunnies logo as last year but on a RED t-shirt/singlet .
send me a pm or email with your order and sizes by monday 23 march and we should have them for the expo on time.

cheers
simon

Deka, Kris said to tell you not to be a witch that starts with b ;) I say it's actually his bikini.

Just as a rough guide for the women who might order shirts, they're quite close fitted so if you prefer "man style" baggy shirts you might need to specify that you would prefer a mens. They're not uncomfortably tight, but they are a baby doll style and probably a half size smaller than the usual sizing.

Sounds like the bookings are coming along well, but the more the merrier!

:shock: argh!!!

Mummy it hurts, I need a scourer for my brain :(

Completely agree there!! :lol:

Deka, I take it the small one is for Jamie? Or are you just going to wear it on one arm Chunky?
Cheers,
Kris.

Thanks Kris.... now everyone knows i call my one eyed spitting cobra "Jamie" :evil:

I here next year you should save some money on a shirt..i heard they were going for a mohair style ..Monkey boy:lol:

Deka, I take it the small one is for Jamie? Or are you just going to wear it on one arm Chunky?
Cheers,
Kris.

It's Apeman Deka, not monkeyboy.

Spitting cobra? I didn't know there was a dwarf sub-species.

what have I started..... boys it is time to play nice and put your snakes.... worms away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back