QLD Reptile Expo-final call to exhibitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as you can see, professionalism is not allowed at the expo and its a fun day(secretly i'm hoping for jelly wrestling to).hmmm maybe the port curtis afterwards might have jelly wrestling.mmmm jelly wrestling.
back on track
get your shirt orders in quickly,and anyone who comes along to the expo wont be disapointed.the exhibitors are rolling in and there are some special and rare species turning up.remember the cut off day is the 5th of april to book your spot if you wish to ba an exhibitor.
cheers
simon

Method, after a few drinks....nothing is awkward.

Slimebo- 2 x 3xxxl's and 1 x 2xxl please

Cheers,

Kris.

Get yourself a black texta and start colouring the RED ones we have for this year.....just joking.

shirts

just checking last years shirts again.the mens sizes were right but the womens ones were a tight make(if the people want to double check what they have ordered).we're sticking with red this year as we done the black thing last year and the red shirts look with the logo i must say.
cheers
simon

I'm having breakky on the morning of the expo at Chattin Cafe if anyone wants to join me....

Any chance we can get the correct dimensions for these shirts for both the mens and womans?

Don't forget Deka69's small shirt. Sleeves aren't required for it.

927 Zinc AM Rock radio station

Hey guys if your are traveling around tune into 927 ZINC AM they are great supporters of the QLD Expo in 09 . they have had a face change (formally 4cc) and play some great tunes.

Regards

Deka

Attachments

• Zinc Generic med.JPG
    Zinc Generic med.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 21
And ZINC have God himself(Alice Cooper) control the tunes between 7pm and 9pm every weeknight.
Cheers,
Kris

Yarroon Street, Gladstone, at The PCYC, same place as last year but in a bigger hall.

Hey Kris, wanna see my new fandangle paternless stimson?

hannibal02.jpg

It's pretty good huh, i'll be selling the hatchies which will most likely be hypo caramels as well as paternless if your interested, deal?!

Zinc 927 Gladstone on the Am dial..

Thats right Kris. you can catch them all around C.Q. on the following 666 AM in Biloela,

1584 AM in Rocky and 98.3.FM in AgnesWaters and district...Tune in on the day of the expo we will do a few live cross's with ZINC

Regards

Deka

quote=Kris;1415174]And ZINC have God himself(Alice Cooper) control the tunes between 7pm and 9pm every weeknight.
Cheers,
Kris[/quote]

Method, you have obvioulsy suffered a bad head knock today, it is clearly an albino. But if it is het for tiger red axanthic super zebra tri-striped I may be interested.

Cheers,

Kris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back