QLD Reptile Expo-final call to exhibitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
at this point, and i know of many more to come,we have over 150 reptiles booked in already.so i'm expecting around 200,maybe more.not a bad turnout seeing as we had 100 last year.alot more variety this year also so i'm sure people who are travelling will enjoy themselves.
i will also put out there that we will be booking a table at the Queens hotel (good steakhouse) for a feed afterwards then have some drinks.so if anyone is interested in coming for a feed let me know and i'll have a better idea on how many seats to book.next door is the local nightspot for those who want to keep partying on.
cheers
simon

If you want to see nearly all Australian pythons breeds, a handful of elapids and Colubrids under one roof it would be. Some people may even learn a bit about the animals and make contact with breeders.

It was beyond ordinary....and I felt so bad for having to take mine back (never had to do that before :oops: )

Great to hear there's so many people booked in now, hopefully I'll get to see me some angle headed's in the flesh :D

Will you guys be posting a list of what people will have once you finalize next week?

probably not ,we need to leave some surprises.i can say that we have over 30 different species or subspecies of reptiles coming so far.were you looking for something in particular?
we also have quite a few hatchies on display as well as their parents. as everyone knows there is no buying ,selling or advertising at the expo but most breeders will have buisness cards,so if you like what you see you can contact them AFTER the expo.
there will be parks and wildlife at the expo to keep an eye on things so if everyone follows the rules,we can do it all again next year ..
cheers
simon

lol
squishi at my place we 2 cats a number of fish 17geckos lol geckos every were lol and one centrilan python the geckos are mine and so is the snake and i will be bringing them to the expo

What to bring - hmmmmm....

I think at last tally we will be bringing 12 plus 8 hatchies..........( all going well )

Last year we only took 7.......

Cannot wait..............

Bringing 12 snakes + 4 hatchys to show off from my Port Mac pair. :)

Sadly I can't bring my little sexy Montgomery jungle as he's too snappy and I don't think he appreciated being in a seethrough container all day with people gawking at him.

just letting the exhibitors know that we will be giving out the "best of"ribbons to the species that have at least 5 present at the expo and must be at least yearlings.these will be voted on by the exhibitors as well as the exhibitors chioce trophy.there will also be a peoples choice trophy.
cheers
simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back