Red Barred Crevice Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I was looking through Herptrader a few days ago and noticed these Red Barred Crevice Dragons that really look great. I'm just wondering if anyone on here has any experience with this species, what are they like to keep, breed etc. any difficulties with the species etc.

thanks for any help or advice offered.

The closest I've had is netted dragons and they were very active and great fun to keep - I think you should go for it - the one in the pic was really nice.

i have 3 of them at the moment and yes they are easy to keep they are a small dragon getting no bigger than 20cm head to tail tip they are a very attractive lizard and eat well and respond to humans well if handled from young just remember that its only the males that are highly coloured the females are a dull brown colour.
they are easy to breed mine dropped her first cluch this year at the age on just over one year
any other questions pm me

Yes I think its Ctenophorus vadnappa. Thanks for everyones comments and input... I am very tempted... but keep seeing my girlfriend spinning out over the amount of herps I have bought in the last 6 months :roll: and money spent :roll: and in the interests of peace might have to wait a bit longer for those guys... but they really look an interesting species and they are on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back