Scales & Tails Australia's Reptile Festival Plans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even no this was coming up, might have to mention it to a few people and see if we can't send something down.

Didn't even no this was coming up, might have to mention it to a few people and see if we can't send something down.
Give me a call if you have any queries Mayo. Number is: (07) 3389 8275.
Cheers
Joy

Rodentfarm will have bulk rat packs available at the festival if you want to save delivery charges.

this time i should have so money. and get some more good pics. please remind us of the price to get in.

Sincie I no Joy is busy I'll bump this on her behalf as it is on this weekend

Thanks guys.

Can't wait to catch up with everyone..... It's going to be so much fun..... Neil Duddy and Phil Emmanuel are all systems 'go' with being ready to entertain us, the guest speakers (Bob Irwin, Scott Eipper, Dr Gavin Bedford, Michael Cermak & Neville Burns) are rearing to go as well, and Jonno from Educational Reptile Displays is ready to do some reptile demonstrations. There'll be some fabulous reptile displays to check out too, stall holders etc. There's going to be jumping castles for the kids of all ages as well. Food and alcohol will be on sale too. Be sure to come up and say hi to us.

It's as cheap as chips to get in for all this entertainment, so come along and join in the fun.

See you there!
Cheers
Joy

Hey Joy - is there an "agenda"/"Itinerary" for the day?

Starting time:
Guest speakers:

Sorry if this information is already supplied.

I think an agenda is a good idea!

I have to travel 5 hrs to get there so having this would help?

Moose

Hi guys

I'm typing up the agenda tonight.... but here's a rough idea. All these times are approximates.

10.00am Gates open
10.30am Official opening by Deputy Mayor
10.40am Reptile Demonstration - Educational Reptile Displays
11.15am Bob Irwin's talk
11.50am Dr Gavin Bedford's talk
12.30pm Scott Eipper's talk
1.15pm Reptile Demonstration - Educational Reptile Displays
2.00pm Neville Burn's talk
2.40pm Michael Cermak's talk
3.30pm Crab Racing
4.00pm Reptile Demonstration - Educational Reptile Displays

Raffles throughout the day

Live Entertainment all throughout the day as well.

4.00pm - 8.00pm - Live Entertainment by Phil Emmanuel & Neil Duddy (We are trying to keep going past 8.00pm, but I guess it depends on the crowd and how much I can twist the Turf Club's arm)

Stalls/Exhibitors will be open from 10.00am - 4.00pm. There will be some amazing reptiles on display too.

As you can see it's an absolutely jampacked day, and as cheap as chips to get in. It's only $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for kids.

Food and drinks are on sale throughout the day.

For the kids.... Jumping Castles, Ferris Wheel, Tea Cup Ride, Fairy Floss etc.

There you go guys.... A bit of an idea of what we have planned. Lots of entertainment and an amazing group of guest speakers. It's not often that you will get that much talent together at one time.

We'll look forward to catching up with everyone on Saturday.
cheers
Joy

name tags people name tags....and make sure you introduce yourselves this time also with your user names. I think i spoke to heaps of APS users at the Gold Coast one but would never know??

im working that day but i'll try and get out early and come out before 2 hope all the fun wont be over. i missed last years cause of work to :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back