Scales & Tails Australia's Reptile Festival Plans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its getting closer lol, im so excited.

It is getting closer for sure.... Plans are coming together nicely... We can't wait either. There's going to be some fabulous speakers, great displays, entertainment, demonstrations etc..... Ipswich Turf Club is definitely the place to be on Saturday, 13th November. We're looking forward to catching up with everyone then.
cheers
Joy

Joy can we get a jumping castle for bluey ?........ he has been meaning to ask but is too embarrassed ? :lol:

... what is classed as a little kid? Age? Height? Or both?

I wanna play in the Jumping Castle! :(

being tattoed blue is classified as being a kid or atleast the height of a smurf ....... hmmmm

Joy do you have a smurf sized jumping castle ?

We'll be bringing some of our reptiles to display again at this year's festival. It was such a great day last year. To anyone still tossing up whether to come - you definitely should!

We'll be bringing some of our reptiles to display again at this year's festival. It was such a great day last year. To anyone still tossing up whether to come - you definitely should!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys have for us this year. Last year you had some really incredible animals. Thanks for your support.
cheers
Joy

Thanks Simon. It's been a long recovery but am getting there. Looking forward to seeing you too mate.

Joy or ShellFisch

Can I get another flyer, email it to me if you want as I'll send it out to our site guys to put up and I'll also put a few copies around the office.

Thanks
Joc

Great Jocey. For anyone else that want's a flyer to help with promoting our festival, please either grab it off our website or email me at [email protected] and I'll forward one to you.
cheers
Joy

im really looking forward to it was going to bring up some pythons but just ran out of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back