Scales & Tails Australia's Reptile Festival Plans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
Now that we've come home from the Symposium, we're busy getting organised for our own Reptile Festival which is being held on November 13th at the Ipswich Turf Club.

If you are a hobbyist, and wanting to exhibit your reptiles at our Festival, please get in touch with me so that I can go through everything with you.

If you have a business/shop etc, and you are wanting to display or sell your products, again please give me a call for a chat so that I can help you.

Everything is coming along nicely.

Guest speakers are all lined up: Bob Irwin, Dr Gavin Bedford, Neville Burns, Michael Cermak, Scott Eipper. If you missed out on the Symposium, here's your opportunity to come along and listen to, and chat with five of Australia's most experienced people in the reptile/conservation field.

Live entertainment: I can't wait to catch up with Phil Emmanuel who is not only one of the world's greatest guitarists, but is also a very experienced reptile keeper in his own right. He along with Neil Duddy, a very popular local entertainer, will keep our feet tapping all day long.

Jonno Lucas, from ERD, will keep us entertained with his reptile demonstrations throughout the day.

There'll be stalls, displays, toad races, raffles, fun for the kids, etc throughout the day. Not a dull moment! So come along and catch up with your peers, and take this opportunity to pick the brains of some of the most respected reptile keepers in Australia.

For more info please call me on: (07) 3389 8275 or email me at: [email protected]

Cheers
Joy

Il be there joy cant wait to catch up with u den and troy and cant wait to meet ray too

We may have a few animals on display including albino Olives, calico BHPs, albino Darwins, Green pythons etc... See you guys there!

see you there .... Den have the fridge stocked mate :lol:

Fantastic! I missed the Gold Coast Expo so I will Definitely be there!!!

Woot! Is there anything social organised for afterwards?

Tahnee, we'll be going through until about 8.00pm with live entertainment from Phil Emmanuel and Neil Duddy. After that, well maybe the younger crowd might like to go to some of the clubs.

cheers
Joy

Hi Caleb, yes you'll be able to purchase all sorts of reptile products on sale, as well as some raffles/auction. Unfortunately, this year we will have to charge, but we've still managed to keep the cost right down. It's only $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for children 12 and under. Fabulous price for a great day out.
cheers
Joy

I hope that this festival will be success for you Queensland herpers.

I'll be selling my special rats there. Great breed but expensive to keep.

myrats.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back