Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to post this photo after my Montgomery shed a few weeks ago, and NO it hasnt been touched up. No flash, straight off the camera all i've done is resize. Im sick of getting random PM's telling me what a fool I am for photoshoping my jungle photos.

Hoping to breed him with my Krauss girl next season, assuming they are both up to the job but think he will still be a bit small. :)

Did you touch up the colours there Vix? Just joking(I think that's ok). Nice animal you have yourself.

Kris.

How lucky are you?!? I was going to have a birthday boy special that day to sell them- You get one, but you pay for two. Who's looking after ya? I am 'ol chum. I've also come up with a name to market them "Mixed Locality Atherton Type Jungles".
Here are the eggs as they appeared a few days ago, they still look the same tonight....

Well that is a marketing plan to be proud of , catchy no fuss title with a great honest trasparent profit margin I would be crazy to say no
hope one has our name written on it

Kupper.....they are pythons silly...they don't have writing on them ;)

another.....

20091121-IMG_3174.jpg

one day old jungle :D first out 28-11 for this clutch but since the first pic all the other eggs have pipped

That one is looking the goods Colin,very nice indeed.doesnt matter if its your first time or 50time you always get excited watching those little heads pop out..Well done again...MARK

Nice bold markings on that one, Well done Colin.

Good quality pics as usual Kurto, nice animals too.

cheers.

thanks mark, jordan and troy :D and your right mark.. I get excited every time..
that jungle is colouring up very nicely too jordan.. it looks great
great pics too kurto..

one day old jungle :D first out 28-11 for this clutch but since the first pic all the other eggs have pipped

Unreal Colin, great to see such stunners, holdbacks will be a tough decision this season Id say :)

Very nice jungles everyone
Congrats Col
The thing i find most interesting about the B&Ws is the amount of patterns with that bloodline .
You can normal or classic jungle patterns usualy 70% colour 30% black pattern .
Then you will get very good 50/50 patterns , then reduced even further pattern with less black, ie reduced patterned jungles .
Also single and multiple striped patterns as well.
Enough variations to work on for many years to come .
Good luck to all with your jungle projects .
Cant beat jungles lol
cheers
Roger

Unreal Colin, great to see such stunners, holdbacks will be a tough decision this season Id say :)

thanks adam :D Its hard not to keep most of them mate bahaha I love my jungles.

thanks roger :D and thats just so true.. I want to get some lines going exactly like that..
I have some B&W striped ready to breed next year (stripe to stripe) and RP etc. theres a long way to go but a hell of a lot of fun in doing it..
and credit should be given to tremain for all his efforts in getting these guys going in the first place. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back