thinking

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewise84

Reaction score
hey everyone i am thinking of selling my wounder little man. he is a mini foxy, year and a half old not desexed but only one nut, rego for the next year. but i dont know if i really do want to. he is causing so problems here with living in the complex. there are one lot of people behind me that just keep yelling at him making he carry on. and he need to have a bigger yard that he can not get out of. and not to have hi bark mazel on and be on a runner lead i feel so sorry for him. so by my heart i want to sell. it makes me so sad to do so.

i can not not many people want single mother of two young kids renting their house it took me 3 weeks to get this one

Hmm make the "one lot of people behind me that just keep yelling" where the bark muzzle then you guys wont have to worry..he will be one lil happy foxy then! hahaha :)

real funny. but it will make my girls and i get kicked out and have no where to go at all

so what do u want to acheive by posting this ? pepole to say sell , or pepole to say dont ?
id say move , but u said u cant .

see if people could see it from my side and see what they would say help me make up my mind it is hard to sell a pet that u are attached too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back