Tree Skinks Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesskie

Reaction score
Few pics of my tree skinks.. they will be going to a new home in Jan :)

Picture 179.jpg tree.JPG Tree Skinks 049.jpg Tree Skinks 002.jpg

Attachments

• skink2.jpg
    skink2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Lazy Skink.jpg treeskinks.JPG

And this one with good mates water & tree skink :) Close up 5.JPG

skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks

SKINKS.............:D

skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks skinks

SKINKS.............:D

Hahaha :D :D :D awesome aren't they!!

Very nice jess, how big are these guys?

very nice !
wouldnt mind some of them :)
what size setup did you have for the 2

Nice Skinks, do you keep them with the Eastern Water Skinks?

Bout 20cm, they are kinda stocky looking lol.
They are in a 90cm high x 70cm long x 60cm deep enclosure, prob too big for just them, good for big branches in it.
I had a naughty water skink that kept attacking this one particular skink when in with all the waters, so i put it in the tree skink enclosure.. turns out they get along great :)

All the other water skinks are in one enclosure together, and the babies in another :)

Looking forward to receiving them :)
They will be going into a 55cm high x 80cm wide x 50cm deep enclosure (a 220 litre tub on its side). Set up has three tiles with spacers mounted off one wall as a basking platform to mimic rock ledges and lots of bottle brush branches which I like for the easy grip bark. Just need to get some more fake leafy plants to complete the environment.
The tub sits on a shelf at eye level so I am hoping it will give them a good sense of height and security.

Hope you love & enjoy them! That enclosure sounds great :) You'll have to post up some pics when they settle in. When should I contact AAE to get a time for sending them off? Can't remember if I hav to book or not..

Hope you love & enjoy them! That enclosure sounds great :) You'll have to post up some pics when they settle in. When should I contact AAE to get a time for sending them off? Can't remember if I hav to book or not..
Will certainly put up pics of them when they are in their new home.
PM sent re AAE

The Tree Skinks in their new home. :)
treeskink_tub-crop.jpgtreeskink_tub-inside.jpgtreeskink_shelf.jpg
The Eastern Water Skink will remain in the same enclosure with them till winter when I will try to introduce it to some of my other Water Skinks on neutral ground.

Great set up! Glad they've gone to such a good home :D Enjoy :D

Aww so cute, beautiful set up too, am sure they're very happy in there! Gotta loves skinks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back