Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sengir

Reaction score
Again some more of the stunning animals that I have had the pleasure and privelige of photographing. Again TrueBlue's animals. Awesome

Attachments

• IMG_0901.JPG
    IMG_0901.JPG
    324.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    493.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0909.JPG
    IMG_0909.JPG
    464.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0924.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 89
And a few more . . . for now

Attachments

• IMG_1087.JPG
    IMG_1087.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 82
Nephrurus, these pics have been posted before be what the hell just for you mate.

Attachments

• IMG_0538.jpg
    IMG_0538.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 84
  • z2003_0218Image0008a.jpg
    z2003_0218Image0008a.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 121
i must add that all the credit for the wellsi go to dave from pilbara pythons as im just breeding them for him.

good looking animals as always rob! love those addars, and as for the olives.....whats not to like!!

Gee whiz sengir, i'm amazed you were able to find the door out of Rob's house. If i were you i reckon i would have just set up camp. :lol:

Absolutely stunning, I would love a few of those! Are they any harder to breed than say antarcticus or praelongus.

Dont think so hawke, adders are adders and as a rule adders are very easy to breed.

The pics dont do them justice at all, in the flesh they truely are a sight to behold.

jamgo, yeah all the black wellsi are females, the large orange form wellsi is a male but the small orange,(female) is to small for this season.
Dave stuffed up a bit and sent all females thinking there was a male amougst them, he was just to busy at the time. There are couple of black form males on the way thou, so should have a few clutches of them this comming season.
I wont put the orange over them blacks at all, just blacks to blacks and orange to orange.
In the flesh the orange form are awsome, they make the red form look very plain. IMO they also rival the black form.
Very stunning adders indeed.

Last edited:
First off they are absolutely amazing.Seriously good looking adders.
Secondly, I haven't been doing this for years like some but actually how many types of snakes do you keep Trueblue?That's if you don't mind me asking?

Gee whiz sengir, i'm amazed you were able to find the door out of Rob's house. If i were you i reckon i would have just set up camp. :lol:

Well man its come very close, everytime I have only stopped in for a visit and ended up staying a few days lol, I can't get enough of the wonderful animals and the knowledge. Lol its very hard to leave, I am sure rob will be getting sick of me very soon lol.

over the years ive kept, tigers of a few different forms, adders of most forms, the 3 copperheads, inland and coastal taipans, collets, spotted blacks, mulgas, most carpet spp, rough scale snakes and rough scale pythons, olives, stephens bandeds, browns, bhps, womas, childrens, stimmies, macs, redbellies, gtps, diamonds.
green tree snakes mainly the blue form. and a few other that have slipped my mind atm. its getting late and my head hurts trying to think of them all. hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back