Vets northside of brisbane

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stomk4

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey I recently got a python again and I want to get em looked over for a check up, seems to be good but I like to make sure 100% everywhere I search says clayton night in deception bay but he's not in that area anymore

Hey I recently got a python again and I want to get em looked over for a check up, seems to be good but I like to make sure 100% everywhere I search says clayton night in deception bay but he's not in that area anymore
here is a list of reptile vets around Australia aussiepythons.com/threads/reptile-vets-in-australia.218461/page-2#post-2533329

thank you guys sorry to be annoying, after looking at that thread I noticed people have posted some old vets who aren't practicing and aren't really around the area anymore

thank you guys sorry to be annoying, after looking at that thread I noticed people have posted some old vets who aren't practicing and aren't really around the area anymore

I'd have to manually go through and check each entry, which I can only do when time permits. You can help by reporting any post/s you know to be inaccurate.

Have you tried https://www.unusualpetvets.com.au/ ?

I can highly recommend The Unisual Pet Vets in Jindalee. I recently had an issue with my 8 foot coastal and with their help she is back to her usual self and feeding normal again. And they can sex them if you ask (no extra charge). First visit I seen Dr Cat but after the first visit I got to book with Dr Josh and he has extensive knowledge of snakes and reptiles.

Back