Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just One Thing. What Is Also A Cheap Reptile That Is To Buy And Feed And Maintain. My Beardies Work Out To Be $10 A Week. Anything Around That Range. Cheers

Python. They only eat once a week at the most, and poop even less :p

i love coastals and diamonds :D, i have 2 coastals and getting my diamonds this weekend :D, it depends on how much your willing to spend and what not
good luck
cheers
brad

i say go for some geckos. probably because i enjoy keeping them the most, lol. but regardless, they are relatively cheap to look after. a basic set-up will cost you next to nothing. (large plastic tub $10-15, a couple of pot saucers $5, a large bag of sand $5-10, a heat cord $20 and your good to go)
a pair of thick tails( u.milli) or knob tails( n.levis levis) will cost less than $10 a week for food as well.
obviously these prices will vary depending on where you get your products, food, etc but it is still not a bad price.
once you get a python or 2 well established they are also very cheap and relatively low maintenance as well. just personal preference i rekon.
goodluck, ian

i sugest if you want to get a snake get a childrens python as they dont bite and a very calm personlaty or if you want a monitor get a pymgy mulga as they dont grow too big around 40cm and exctremly active and fun little monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back