Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont beleive that I reckon its all crap so is that the same wether a spider bites you or a dog or a cat. Were did you get this facts

Just to clarify:
Tsubakai was most likely referring to a 'trouser snake'
Fuscus appears to be emitting a touch of sarcasm there
Hibern8 was also displaying just a wee bit of dubiousness there.

Although I hate to ruin the joke by explaining it ;)

Just to clarify:
Tsubakai was most likely referring to a 'trouser snake'
Fuscus appears to be emitting a touch of sarcasm there
Hibern8 was also displaying just a wee bit of dubiousness there.

Although I hate to ruin the joke by explaining it ;)

gosh im slow hahahaha thanks Nighthawk

The only way you could get HIV from a snake bite is if it has HIV+ blood in its mouth and even then the chances of infection would be low, with something like hepatitis B or C chances are much higher so dont share snake bites with people with such viruses.

The only way you could get HIV from a snake bite is if it has HIV+ blood in its mouth and even then the chances of infection would be low, with something like hepatitis B or C chances are much higher so dont share snake bites with people with such viruses.

hahahahaha funny

IMAG0171.jpgIMAG0165 (Small).jpgIMAG0161 (Small).jpgIMAG0160 (Small).jpgIMAG0158 (Small).jpg

Ok for all you blood and bite fans here's a couple of pics of scrub bites ..These were only love taps .I have not had the pleasure of a full hold bite yet .If you look closely at the hand pics the top jaw went into the knuckle and the bottom went into the side of the wrist which shows when she strikes she has her mouth wide open .The first pic is on the side of the elbow .

I've never had a painful python bite, plenty of blood yes, but no pain..... a shingleback caused me the most pain from a herp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back