All these boys, i dunno

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryony

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ok so how many of you boys have had a venomous bite this week?
Or any other major bite?
one at a time, one at a time :D
now can i see a raise of hands?

ok............
ackie
bigguy
kevyn
westaussie

any other people been biten this week?
is it just me or are all our boys all grown up getting bitten :wink:

hell yeah if she is a snake of a old cow :lol:
kidding

I got bitten by a pot of boiling water, does that count???

i think that counts too ;)

typical boys...........

I got bitten by the Herp Bug, but that was years ago.

And I think everyone else on this site was bitten by it too.

Hix

yeah i got that one to

its a permanant thing, you can't get rid of it and you don't want to!!!

I keep getting bitten by the Bank :D The power authority, the gas company, Telstra, car services, doctors bills, blah, blah blah - I think...I'D SOONER GO A FEW ROUNDS WITH A TIGER SNAKE! :D :lol: :wink:

:p I been biten by the tattoo bug,damn dwarf runnin round screamin the plane the plane :wink: ,i will have to come down & warm you up pinkster honey. :p

cheers popp

p.s Sambuca works well to warm you up ;)

i got the tattoo bug too.......... i want another one!!!
and the pirecing bug.......i'm getting another one........

im getting another tat, as soon as i finally make up my mind on what i want. it has changed 5-6 times so far. oh and im like mooosey getting bitten by the car serviceing is the worst tho $1200 on the transmission instead of reptiles i was not happy

All these posts are a bad idea- I was about to give in and agree to the man applying for his Cat 5 license and keeping venomous at home.
But then again, I'd still love to have a Pilbara Death Adder so he may win out in the end.

I got bitten in the stomach by a spark about 8" long due static electricity yesterday, woo hoo wasn't that a hoot !

cheers

Browndog

i got bitten by muscles tensing up so now i am not allowed to lift anything over 5kg till the doc gives the okay, plus i gotta take tablets that make me sleep :(

i got bitten by a chainsaw today at work. cut my hand across the knuckles right down to the bone. all up 30 stitches.

yet you still managed to type that message.....inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back