All these boys, i dunno

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
westhamsc said:
typing with one hand is so slow and painful :cry: .

lol typing with one hand.....

I aint touching that !!!!!!!! :p

I got bitten in the stomach by a spark about 8" long due static electricity yesterday, woo hoo wasn't that a hoot !

cheers

Browndog

What were you doing to get your bare stomach so close to a static producing item????

One of my blonde macs took a liking to my finger this morning. :)

I had bad bite once. Loooong time ago from my girlfriend. She did not last to long becaose of it.
Now I have mis Slatey and she don't bite.

LOL Afrofish she bit me realy hard mate. I prefere the python.

Slatey,
Would it be improper to ask where she bit you?
:twisted:
Hix

Hi, well I got a phone call from Daniel Gilbertson, owner of the Ozherpconservation site, who asked me what are the effects of a Red Bellied bite. On asking him why did he want to know, he informed me that he was just bitten by one of his. It must be the season for bites at the moment. :shock: :roll:

bigguy said:
Hi, well I got a phone call from Daniel Gilbertson, owner of the Ozherpconservation site, who asked me what are the effects of a Red Bellied bite. On asking him why did he want to know, he informed me that he was just bitten by one of his. It must be the season for bites at the moment. :shock: :roll:

How's that for irresponsible keeping.

sxereturn said:

Can you honestly say that you have never been bitten by one of your herps whilst getting a bit more comfortable and relaxed around them?

I think you should keep your comments to yourself as you know nothing about the situation in which he was bitten. Nor do i, but i still think your comment is not needed.

sxereturn said:
I think sxereturns point is, if you are going to keep hots you should know exactly what to do if an accident happens. At the very minimum you should have a snake bite kit, know how to use it and be familar with the symptons of your choosen pets "love bites". Of course, phoning BG is a good subsitute, providing he is home at the time.

To get a hot license in SA, I think you need to detail an emergency plan and plan for escapes.

Big bite from the travel bug so now i have itchy feet.
Picked the location but having to reassess as despite being able to pass as a native, the political situation is apparently not conducive to international visitors :lol:
As for bites from the animal offenders, that is probably the only bonus of winter that i can see up here is that the mozzies and sandflies have disappeared which living out a beach is magic. Oh yeah, now that the water is like ice we can now swim without fear of the jelly fish.
Regards Rina

:p Maybe the person in question had all the information & bite kit,maybe he was just asking big guy for a personal experience as knowing what to expect from knowledge n 1st hand experience is different. :p

cheers popp

Popp,

I agree . Daniel knew how to treat the bite. He is very experienced. He wanted to know what syptoms to expect after the treatment which I advised him.

I just got nailed by a 6 ft BTS, ow im in pain :(..so u can add me to that list Bryony

Theres nothin like a little love bite from an elapid to give you a good excuse to put ya feet up, watch telly all day long with 3 meals a day served in bed and a number of sweet little nurses to fuss over you.

You got to look at the bright side of things.

I remember Grahame Gow being bitten by one of his 42 Taipans. He's a very responsible man. But as he said, it takes a tiny distraction and they strike fast.
It comes with the territory.

I'm bitten almost daily by our little baby pythons. Gummy muppets.
So to make it exciting - I bit me.
Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back