All these boys, i dunno

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd better be nice Sxe. Daniels moving up your way very soon.
Peter

well............
i STILL havn't been bitten by any of my little dudes and dudets

and even though i have been offered by hugsta to be bitten by his ones but mayby they all just love me enough to just cuddle and no love bites

;)

Bryony said:
the piercing bug.......i'm getting another one........

I got bit by that (again) last week!

Still waiting for my snake to bite, although he has lunged at both my brothers...can't complain really :D

he he he he

i got bitten by one of the lab rats!!!!
took a good chunk too, the little bugggger jumped from the cage and i caught him and he proceeded to scream at me and bite me, and he puffed his fur up.
Silly little buggger, now he is in the CO2 world :twisted:

bled like hell though

!!!!! Rat Bite!
How dare it!
Bryony, was this after your night out? It was kind of you to put it out of it's alcamaholic state lol. If you hadn't CO2ed it it may have had to be booked into rehab.!
Em :)

Hi Em, are you about to eat a hatchling snake in your avatar? :)

Yes Inny. (!) It was either the snake or that festy turtle.

I kiss this snake. I pretend to bite her. She's a peach.
Really she's just inquisitive and I noticed if she couldn't get in my ear or nose - if I opened my mouth she was all interested. I didn't let her go further than that.

Sadly, It made my family ill so I stopped.

LOl, You circus act you! God its better than that turtle thats for sure! :lol:

My bad if Daniel is experienced and was just seeking Bobs opinion. The way it was written made it seem like he had no idea what the effects were.

Also, I don't remember who said it, but elapid bites don't just happen. Personally, the day I get seriously bitten by an elapid is the day I reconsider keeping venomous.

-Jonno

:shock: Em, that avatar conjures up all sorts of images!

I keep visualising the snake grabbing your tongue! I suppose it would save money on a piercing job, though! Might be a new line of work, eh? :wink:

[thinks to self : Quick! Better update the site word censor!]

lutzd said:
[thinks to self : Quick! Better update the site word censor!]

After placing the toothpaste on the brush she opened her initial digestive organ and cleaned her teeth. 'Vocal and/or digestive hygiene is very important' she said 'as is clean hair' which she washed and then dried using her very windy dryer.

:D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock:

I am disapointed that Fuscy and David have such a low opinion of me to think that I may make a derogatory comment about Muddys avatar!! You could have blown me down with a feather :)

Oooohhhh! Feathers, is it? See what I mean? Kinky stuff yet! :shock:

I got bitten by my daughters dog on the weekend because I kicked at him for pissing on the loungeroom floor when it was raining.

But anyways, I think you guys and gals are all wimps. None of you has had a decent bite, venomous or otherwise. What about the poor bugger in WA, he got bitten in half by a shark. Now that is a BITE.

i tried to bite the rats back but then i realised that it could fit in my mouth and thought it wasn't a good idea

:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back