Death Adder Pictures By Request

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Sdaji, got to love the adders...... Just too bad I didn't get to see u'r snakes b4 I left:(:(:(......

If I had my way you wouldn't have left in such a hurry! :( I'm sure you'll be back, even if it's just to visit :)

Thanks guys :) Your comments and compliments are appreciated :)

AdderyoungmaleDjarra.jpg

AdderDjarraportraitfeed.jpg

Addergreypraelonguseyes.jpg

Addergreypraelongusteeth.jpg

Adder-whitelure-deathdeathdiediedie.jpg

AdderSleazemmm.jpg

Adderhungryandhappy.jpg

That's all for the round of pictures I took the other day by request :) I'm sure you're all Death Addered out by now!

Great pictures. Just as a matter of interest, what type of camera do you use?

Beautiful Adders you have there Sdaji, and great pics. cheers Rex

No way! How can you get good shots with a crappy camera? Is there a degree of skill involved in taking good photos?

Most people seem to think it's all about the camera.

"Wow, that's a great cabinet you built! You must have such a good screwdriver!"

Nowhere near the quailty pic that Sdaji can produce but I thought I best add to the thread with a PIlbara death adder.

Attachments

• PPAW.jpg
    PPAW.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 187
That's a TOP SHELF adder you have there Dave. Are you breeding the Wellsi? cheers Rex

Hi Rex
Unfortunately breeding these as a project has been a bit of a task due to licensing constraints and lack of suitable specimens. As circumstances are finally in our favor, we will be giving it our best shot this year and hopefully if all goes well will have captive bred specimens next season or the at least the following.

Cheers Dave

Finally we may have captive bred and captive hatched wellsi available this season.
Due to the standard three month holding period for captive bred reptiles here in W.A on private licence, these critters will only be available to go around August.
If all goes well it looks like we will have Pyrrhus, red morph and the black banded morph of Wellsi available in W.A NSW, and QLD so there could be for many, no export dramas and additional expense.
Black banded wellsi will not be cheap, $ 3000 a pair
Red morphs $ 1500 a pair
Pyrrhus $ 900 a pair

Cheers Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back