Death Adder Pictures By Request

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One word Sdaji.............Awesome !!!
I jope one day I have enough confidence to enjoy keeping adders.
They are magnificent

wow i never new the holding on to animals for 3 months rule applyed to captive bred animals in WA

so if my carpets lay this year i have to keep the hatchlings for 3 months? and monitors who are completely indipended when born i got to keep them for 3 months to?

Woah! Must be a good camera, couldn't posibly be the photographer... Nice shots, wish i had remembered to get a camera like that...

Awesome photos esp. the last one with the mouse tail hanging out. I have got so long to wait before I can get my adders, Oh for a cat..........
...........5 license. Gotta learn to walk before running I suppose.

The second last picture in the first lot you posted is scary.

adder

Hi Sdaji, you have some great shots there, they are a beautiful creature. Love the mouth open shots..

Well done.

Barry
Ozzieimages

Oh! Just realised this thread had been bumped up! Thanks guys :)

Missy: a friend of mine is a pianist. She plays so incredibly well because she copies her music with such a spectacular photocopier, and it comes out so very crisp and clean.

I've busily taken lots of pictures of Adders over the last few months, if people are interested I can post more, although if you're not addered out after the zillion I posted in several threads last year I'm somewhat shocked!

Oh, perhaps I should put in a plug while the thread is bumped up...

I have Adder babies...

Babies feeding now and available soon...

:D

why wouldnt we want to see more of your fine adders? they are absolutely stunning:)

Sdaji throw up some more pics mate.

And while your at it, throw some up of the new born's!

Yeah, Sdaji, I'm sure we'd all love to see the babies...!
Please, please, please!!!

They were a mix of Djarra, Barkly and Northerns.

Going through pictures takes too long! I need someone to crop and resize them for me :p I haven't taken any 'pretty' pictures of the babies, just ugly mug shots. I'll get around to it... sorry for being slack!

adders,

posting pics of coastal carpets just doesnt get the same reaction lol

that shot of the tail hanging out is a winner! awesome looking snakes, lovely colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back