Death Adder Pictures By Request

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing stuff! :D you've pretty much converted me Sdaji! I used to dislike em but now cant get enough. I'm seeing some of them appear in my future haha :p would love to see more pics, i think were all stil in awe of you snakes....and photography skills

Thanks guys :) I appreciate the feedback, particularly which ones you like and dislike :)

These pictures are old, if they are being enjoyed someone should bump up the other adder picture threads I made last year. I think the "Why would anyone be enough of a stupid pathetic moron to keep Death Adders?" thread had the most in it, although it might have been locked. Perhaps someone less lazy than myself can post a link here :p

If I had my way you wouldn't have left in such a hurry! :( I'm sure you'll be back, even if it's just to visit :)) Quote.....

Lol Sdaji, didn't realize this thread was still on. Though I'm a lil worried abt the rude comment's that might follow, I couldn't resist but reply to this thread..... Those pic's are brilliant and have to love the adders..... Do come over to India and I would b more than happy to show u my viper collection:D:D:D... U'd definitely b one of those few people I know who would appreciate a good ven.... Oh by the way, have sent u a pm and please do reply to that..... cheers

G/B.....

Last edited:
Okay, I am going to have to be a sook and just point you to old pictures. I'm just not going to get around to cropping and resizing pictures soon enough, sorry! This thread had a heap of them, go look :p

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/...ain-why-anyone-would-want-a-death-adder-68332

As for the baby pictures... okay, I've done a small number, but I've deliberately chosen crap ones as I want to use the good ones elsewhere. The babies are growing astoundingly quickly!

CrappyAPSpicture.jpg

prae12isthedarkestofthelitterandhas.jpg

prae11isanothercontendercauseheisso.jpg

prae8probablyakeeper.jpg

prae7asredas6withblackbands.jpg

prae6Sdajimightkeepthisonecauseitss.jpg

excited: thanks :) I'm glad you enjoyed them :) Hopefully you'll like the ones I plan to publish even more :)

gold and black: I found it amusing to see this thread resurrected too! :lol: The other one (link in my previous post) was better, but for some reason the APS security guards decided to lock it :lol:

I'll have the popcorn ready in case we get some of the rude comments you're concerned about ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back