Found the gecko after months..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ned_fisch

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
A few months ago, my knob tail gecko got out, don't ask me how, as it is a bit of a confusing situation as to how she got out. Here's my idea, where her tank was, was right next to my bed, so im guessing, while i was sleeping, my blanket fell into the tank and she has climbed up that..
I now have a lid, so no possibilty of them getting out:)
Now i've got two, and now i wont need to spend money to breed them:)

Now, I have put her with the male, they are getting along well, the male already had a go at mating, but i know its not the right time of year, i dont think?
Im not to worried about quarintine, as i found her in my room, not far from the tank, and i dont think she'd be open to any diseases or anything, and she doesnt appear to have mites, and the male is healthy, if their getting along, and all is healthy, is their any need for quarintine?
In my mind, i really dont think i should need to, but i should ask before hand.

Heres a few pictures!:)
She is the darker of the two.

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of Gecko 001.jpg
    Copy of Copy of Gecko 001.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 128
  • Copy of Gecko 002.jpg
    Copy of Gecko 002.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 124
  • Copy of Gecko 005.jpg
    Copy of Gecko 005.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Copy of Gecko 014.jpg
    Copy of Gecko 014.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 111
Why ask if you need to quarantine if you have already put them back together? Bit late now...You wouldnt need to anyway if she hasnt left your room.

Why ask if you need to quarantine if you have already put them back together? Bit late now...You wouldnt need to anyway if she hasnt left your room.

Yeah, thats what i thought, she didnt go far, so she shouldnt have been exposed to anything.

3 months ?!?!?! OMG . . . . . . you're lucky she didnt waste away lol. poor little thing :( good job she is back and safe now.

Yeah, i was very worried she would. But i was happy that she did it in winter, so she wouldnt go to far. And i always had crickets jumping out of the box as i'd go to feed the other one, so i always let a few run away, so she migjht be able to find em, seems that she did!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back