Neurotic Ackie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saximus

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
One of my Ackies seems to spend just about all day trying to climb the glass door of his/her enclosure. I was hoping this would stop when I moved them to their bigger enclosure (used to do exactly the same thing in one corner of their tub). It's in exactly the same spot every day and it doesn't seem to matter if I cover the glass in that area or not.
Has anyone had experience with this kind of behaviour before? Could it be stress from living with another Ackie? Do they need more stuff to climb on?

Last edited:
sounds like its trying to get to something your not providing.... none of my monitors try to get out of there enclosures

Yeah that's what I am worried about. I might try to get some vines/tree branches for it to climb on

mabye check the temps/humidity and how much they are eating, one may be pigging out on all the food.

I separated my mertens because the male was being an overbearing nunce and afterwards he started behaving like this,he showed no interest in feeding. He seems to have settled down today, she is definately a lot happier by herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back