Thank You from S & T Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy K.

Reaction score
The team at S & T Australia would like to extend their thanks to everyone involved in the production of the first issue of Scales & Tails Australia. A big thank you must go to all our writers, advertisers and photographers for their contribution, but especially to the people who have supported this fresh new outlook into the herping community, our subscribers and readers who have purchased a copy of this magazine. With your continued support we here at S & T Australia will endeavor to bring you the best reptile mag. that we possibly can.

Regards
Troy K and the rest of the team.

Hey Troy, do you know if newsagents in Geelong have been sent copies??

I got lucky and my newsagent in Toowoomba had one! Last copy so will be subscribing.. was a great mag, loved the 'beautiful boids/ elegant elapids' part:)

Will newsagents in Adelaide be getting copies, especially the one in Westfield Marion, Campbells Newsagent? They currently stock Reptiles Australia and have a huge range of various other magazines, so I assumed that they would be stocking Scales And Tails as well... Too good a mag to miss out on!

hey troy, am at forest lake, do u know were abouts close to me newsagents will have one. like mt ommaney, forest lake, browns plains? cheers
mel

Mel,
Nextra Forest Lake Village News

Slytherin,
Paper Plus Newsagency
R A H Newsagent
Southern Cross Newsagency
Adelaide Central Plaza News
Myer Centre Newsagency

Sorry guys can't get the addresses for these at the moment.

Regards,
Troy K

Here is the link for the Gordon and Gotch website

http://www.gordongotch.com.au/ggweb/FastFind/SearchTitles/tabid/98/Default.aspx

If you fill in the details as follows it will give you the newsagencys in your area.

Title Name: Scales
Publication Frequency: Bi-Monthly

Click search.

The mag details should load on the bottom of the page.

Click Find a Retailer

Enter your post code or a post code near you.

Click Search

It should list them on the bottom of the page.

Regards,

Troy K

Reptile City have some. We were in there on Sunday & made the mistake of buying 1 copy. O/H grabbed it & I have seen it yet!! Next time I'll buy 2, or secretly hide it till I have read it, lol.

Gotta check it out @ RC then! I love to get my hands on and look at a magazine before I buy it.

Do u know any newsagents in NSW SYDNEY AREAS in or around CHATSWOOD, PYMBLE, GORDON, ROSEVILLE, LINDFIELD please any places in or around theres areas (WOULD RATHER CHATSWOOD, PYMBLE OR GORDON)
THANKS

awesome magazine guys, brought the one and only at the forest lake news. lol. but i will be subscribing to play it safe. keep up the great work
cheers
mel

Great First Issue! Good work S & T Team!! :D

I grabbed my copy at Reptile City today and was impressed with a stunning first issue. What struck me first was the quality of the cover and its unusual mat finish. Once inside, I found it hard to stop reading in the store :rolleyes:...lol. :lol:

I'll be interested to see future issues, especially when they start covering care of the different species of pythons. How about an article on the under-rated Murray Darling, or Inland Carpet Python in the wild and attempts being made by the government and others, to stop its decline and save its home? :D Just an idea.

If you havent got one, grab it, its a good read.

how do i subscribe? i can't find it any newsagents near me! how much is it to subscribe?

thanks, Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back