Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_Boy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all.

over the past few days i have been talking with Simon Watharow, and i gave him my idea to do a "people choice issue" of reptiles australia. right now we are gathering ideas for what people want to see in one of the near future issues. we will see the most popular things wanted then we will do a poll to decide the what goes in. the winners will be put for one of the future issues of ra.

Chuck in what you want see in a future issue. Breeding/keeping what animals, etc all that stuff. so chuck in your ideas for now, then in a couple of days i will start the poll.

you can suggest 2 things you want to be featured on in ra magazine.

here are mine

1.Breeding bearded dragons

2.Keeping and breeding C h i l drens pythons.

they do not have to be breeding animals they can be feeding snakes lizards turtles etc.

any ideas are welcomed

Cheers

Damien

Give it longer then 30minutes mate

I reckon it would be good to see an Article one the herp hobby in Au compared to the herp hobby in the USA.

An issue on identifying and treating reptile diseases would be nice.

its a good idea dude , i would like to see a special on keeping and breeding legless lizards aswell as designs and materials for building out door pitts.

a issue on keeping boyds and building safe ven enclosures

I would really like to read an article on Bearded Dragons -housing, pics of set-ups ect

something on small skinks, dragons or gecko's. Something not overly common in captivity.

Ohhhh i'd really Love something On BHP's aswell !! :D

something on small skinks, dragons or gecko's. Something not overly common in captivity.

be specific....... like i am going to chuck in box patterned gecko in as it is fairly uncommen in cap, what specific animal would you like?

How to spot the difference between a Blue Tongue lizard and a death adder ;) That's a goodie :D

To be honest, I'm not sure if there has been an article on this in recent times, but I'd like to see an article on the housing and care of the Austrelaps species (aka Copperheads) - I've really grown to love these suckers in recent times :D

Maybe something on the different incubation styles of snake eggs or any reptile eggs. Or a story on a herper thats been in the business for many years.

a story on skaarfing :p
what it is and how its done correctly!

I'd like to see an article on keeping crocs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back