Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see an article on all the knob tailed geckos (I think they have done some stuff on knobbys before???). Even a story on U. Milli and their colour variations from different locations.

1. Difference between and Intergrade and a Hybrid.
2. Reptiles in Pet Shops.
3. More Data about the hobby, how many of what is being bred.
4. 60 Seconds with ................ (well known herpers)
5. More Geckos!
6. More pages
7. Exotics section, not a front cover, just a part of the mag dedicated to 1 exotic each issue. i.e. Iguana
8. Article on Online forums

I'll keep thinking..

Ide like to see an article on a field trip where soemone goes around with a list of say, 50 herps, and finds them all in the wild all over australia!

Would love to see an article on all the knob tailed geckos (I think they have done some stuff on knobbys before???). Even a story on U. Milli and their colour variations from different locations.

Hey Netty,

some of the back issues have great gecko articles (was reading through them this morning)- levis and subs., amyae/asper, milii

i would like to see a regular segment on "readers setups" on a professional or amature level. this would give more viv ideas. i would also like my $10 mag to be more than an hours read cover to cover.

I would like to see the mag come out more often.
I would like to know a bit more about setting up you enclosure, For the newbie i am.
And a bit on small Pythons. I havee spotted so a bit on them would be nice..

hi
i would like a both side reveiw of contriversial topics such as power feeding, hybrids so that both sides of the debate can be put forward and let people draw their own conclusions.

breeding - something that every keeper i think has a real intrest in

naturalistic enclosures - what and how, how to make the enclosure look like a slice of habitat

multiple species displays, eg terrestrial and aborial species which can be used together

profiles on well know (and upcoming?) keepers, where they came from, perticular expertese, and furure directions ( eg dan brown, roy pails, etc)

peoples choice

More articles on colour morphs, albino's, colour & pattern changes as to different locations and states in different areas of aus, on pythons and lizards,some uniquie pics would be interesting!!! yea.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back