Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much longer is this crap going to go on . of course some people are going to believe it, they're the same people that think they have won the nigerian lottery. just have to tolerate people with low IQ's.

yeah i got it i just gave ya 1 more fact to put in, wasn't having a dig at ya, i respect those that go to uni to learn more as much as i respect the genuine enthousiast. unless the uni grad gets to hot cocked for thier own benifit... wich you haven't done.... but in nearly all your post you go on about being a uni student, wich is fine that you are but no need to keep saying it.
as said before alls good just helpin your argument. i've found my statement to work well to cos it confuses f*$@ out of them, and no one had put it simple yet in the threads... nothing a lil high school biology doesn't hurt anyone lol

Ok. Sorry about that... Got a little defensive there lol.

I spose I say that a fair bit as some people don't exactly read everything all the time and think I get my info from thin air... So I feel I have to keep saying it...I am in no way saying that I know all and know better than anyone else who isn't studying, as that is most definately not the case... Most enthusiasts on here know a hell of a lot more than I do about reptiles! I'm simply saying, that I understand the scientific side of it and how I understand it...Doesn't help that I find it hard explaining what I mean at the best of times, as I apparently think on a different wavelength to most people....Hence its rare that people actually get what I mean, and I spose the reason I get defensive.

And there is always room for improvement and to learn new things... IMO you can never stop learning new things about anything really... There is always something more you can add to your knowledge! So I will never be a Know-it-all, nor do I ever want to come across as one! I HATE them(know-it-alls)! ESP. "just because I go to uni"... Thats just slack and snobby using that excuse! I respect any argument or idea put forward that is logical and realistic, and I will question it if I don't understand something or feel it has no logic or reasoning behind it, like most people would. So never take me as a biggit, as that is one of the types of people I hate the most and I would despise coming across as that! I don't think I am any better than anyone else "just because I go to uni"...

Sorry rambling... due to my inability to explain what I am meaning:oops: Hence its probably said the same thing 20 different times over....:oops::lol:

People will always believe the tall tale over plain and well argued facts because the tall tale gives their irrational fears a basis. So therefore "all snakes are dangerous and they are justified for having their fears". They will continue to cling to these stories, it's either that or have to admit that their fear of ALL snakes is not justified.

I read somewhere about a guy who wanted help with his new baby python that "someone" "gave them", than was so agressive no one would go near it.
Snake expert got there and turned out to be a Russels viper....................... OOPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back