What am i ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyandcerice

Reaction score
Hi Folks, we live in north QLD and our two dogs got this snake tonight . We have looked at the internet to see what it is but to no prevail. If any one has any idea what sort of snake this is i would appreciate it greatly.

Attachments

• snk 002.jpg
    snk 002.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 167
oh poor thing... :(
some sort of tree snake? im not good with id'ing snakes but im sure someone on here will no what it is

hopefully this sort of thing doesnt happen again with ur dogs :(
have they done it before?

Unless its a droptail, i`m pretty sure its a dead one...:(

I was calling around trying to find someone to come and remove it before it fully died but could not find anyone at all.

I was calling around trying to find someone to come and remove it before it fully died but could not find anyone at all.

Its in two peices... I dont think it could have been saved even if you found someone.

Their beautiful snakes, Its not always easy but try to spot them before your dogs do and let them escape...;)

That's a pretty Brown Tree Snake, please release it somewhere near, and not hold onto it, for that would be illegal.

That's a pretty Brown Tree Snake, please release it somewhere near, and not hold onto it, for that would be illegal.

Ahh have you not read the thread ? nor seen the picture ? its in half.

Andy if the snake is still alive. Best thing to do is put it out of its misery and knock it over the head with a rock.

benreyn its not alive its in pieces so she wont be releasing it hopefully the doggies wont get anymore of them

that is sad maybe u should get some muzzles for ur dogs im not trying to be mean but it would prevent cases like this in the future

It's in half and has it's head ripped off or nearly off from what the pics look like.. Yeah i don't think anyone is going to be able to do anything to help it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back