Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet snake slacker
here's one of mine (2 & half) same locale, taken inside with flash though :)

Attachments

• 003_wm.jpg
    003_wm.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 117
Here is Lio my Stimsons python, he is 10 months old :)

Attachments

• DSC04263.jpg
    DSC04263.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC04262.jpg
    DSC04262.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC04266.jpg
    DSC04266.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 65
sweet snake slacker
here's one of mine (2 & half) same locale, taken inside with flash though :)

That's a cracker herpkeeper! Male or female, might I ask?

I'd seen a photo of one of yours earlier on. As I recall it was smaller/younger in those photos. I wasn't aware that they were the same locality as mine, but it certainly does explain the visual similarities.

Anyway, very nice mate, gotta be happy with that.

cheers, that ones a male
i'll take them both outside & get some pics in the next couple of days ;)
cheers HK.

Ok, before I start posting pics, please note that I suffer an extreme form photographic disability, so bare with the absolute rubbish quality....

Platinum spotted from Tremain, the ridiculous quality is apparent when you take into consideration the pic is taken on a piece of white melamine...
platM.jpg

And a T+, amazingly in focus, the pic in some parts (where the flash has bounced) shows the lavendar hues when viewed in good light, such as sunlight....
Tcatchcolour.jpg

My apologies for the absolute crapenhousen quality, though the only thing I lack more than skill with a camera, is patience... not an overall great combination, but meh, I can go look at them if I want to see them.... one day i will get someone over who has half an idea, and hit this thread up with some propper pics.

Female yellow Childreni

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 85
  • s3.jpg
    s3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 90
heres a darkish stripe mac the boy is much better,fingers crossed for some black macs this season ;)

thanks lee,hes not too bad hey :D

cheers,smit.

Attachments

• 106_1667.jpg
    106_1667.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 112
Ok, before I start posting pics, please note that I suffer an extreme form photographic disability, so bare with the absolute rubbish quality....

Platinum spotted from Tremain, the ridiculous quality is apparent when you take into consideration the pic is taken on a piece of white melamine...
platM.jpg

And a T+, amazingly in focus, the pic in some parts (where the flash has bounced) shows the lavendar hues when viewed in good light, such as sunlight....
Tcatchcolour.jpg

My apologies for the absolute crapenhousen quality, though the only thing I lack more than skill with a camera, is patience... not an overall great combination, but meh, I can go look at them if I want to see them.... one day i will get someone over who has half an idea, and hit this thread up with some propper pics.

i must say , these pics do no justice in the world for these 2 animals, they are turely amazing to see in the flesh

Here are two pictures of my 7-month old Stimmo. It finished shedding on Monday. I haven't named it yet because I don't know its gender yet. My 20-month old granddaughter calls it "Nake" so that's what it may finish up with! :)

To get an idea of its size, the round dot on the shelf above the one the snake is on is the tip of a digital thermometer probe.

I have been told its parents are from WA, but nothing more specific than that. Happy to receive any more specific opinions on locale and (probably a real big ask) gender. Also, can anyone confirm (or otherwise) that the gaps between spots are too wide for it to be considered as a "pinstripe?

Attachments

• P7310046.jpg
    P7310046.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 115
  • P7310047.jpg
    P7310047.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Simon , worst pics ever ......:lol::lol:

Nice snakes though .
Smitthy a couple of nice ones too .

prob seen a few of these pics but ahwell.

spotted

100_3567.jpg

100_3564.jpg

and maybe tomorrow will come pics of the new stimmie

Last edited:
Hmmn, gave it another shot.... still photographically challenged, but a little better than the last lot... colours are all off, the plats look grey instead of their yellowish hues, the T+ still retarded to get the lavendars on.... and threw a pic of my female GT in for good measure...
PLM.jpg

PLF.jpg

t2.jpg

t1.jpg

GTF.jpg

spose old faithful, my now frozen old female T+ deserves a run in this thread too.... old girl has been around, so you have probably seen this pics before, but meh.... still was one hot unit.

t.jpg

Im not much of a Antaresia person,BUT those ones ihaveherps are stunning...Those platinums are awesome....

My snake but credit goes to Zulu for breeding them.
DSC_0323_resize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back