Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heres a stimmo doing an eastern brown imression :lol:
and some childrens:)

Attachments

• 106_0932.jpg
    106_0932.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 106_1666.jpg
    106_1666.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 104
Nice stimy Boa, that Gold line of Zulu's sure does produce some interesting stims.

All those that have breed patternless Childrenis,has any1 breed a pair of patternless childrens if so what was the percentage of the hatchies.Also pairing a normal childreni to a patternless,what was your hatchling results,cheers...

All those that have breed patternless Childrenis,has any1 breed a pair of patternless childrens if so what was the percentage of the hatchies.Also pairing a normal childreni to a patternless,what was your hatchling results,cheers...

I have a patternless / normal pairing this year so ill let you know soon with a bit of luck .

here is a few pics of my two patternless childreni.....great little snakes and will hopefully be pairing them up nexy yr when they get a bit of size on them, they are just little runts at the moment.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• FEMALE CHILDREN1.JPG
    FEMALE CHILDREN1.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 124
  • FEMALE CHILDREN3.JPG
    FEMALE CHILDREN3.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5793.JPG
    IMG_5793.JPG
    238.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_5799.JPG
    IMG_5799.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 109
Thanx Brett and Dave,i was hoping someone has already did this,maybe some1 has and they dont want to share the results...LOL...

Thanx Brett and Dave,i was hoping someone has already did this,maybe some1 has and they dont want to share the results...LOL...

This is not believed to be a mendelian trait so it is unlikely to be as predictable as say a recessive trait.

Greg Prostamo (the original source for this line) began with a normal and a patternless. Some hatched looking normal, some hatched looking very reduced. I still have a 'normal' I bought from that line going back seven or eight years ago now.

I didn't have high hopes for this girls first breeding season being successful. Things are looking a little better now :D

Last edited:
I didn't have high hopes for this girls first breeding season being successful. Things are looking a little better now :D

Looking good Stu!

We've got four girls here doing the same, including one that I also didn't have high hopes for. Still waiting on one more (well, one more Antaresia anyway), but having not seen that one even mated I'm not holding my breath.

i have at least 4 patternless girls that are showing the goods at the moment but yes as lee said it isnt a mendelian trait,just a selectively bred variation.

male childrens, not the best looking out there but i like him

Attachments

• 100_3615.JPG
    100_3615.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_3617.JPG
    100_3617.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 74
Platimum girlie
DSC_0161-3.jpg

DSC_0156-1.jpg

wow saz, you have some fantastic looking animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back