Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do, picking it up around 1 ish tomorrow

That'll teach you to do housework

I got a call to say I`d won the juvenile diamond and then about 45 min later got another call saying there had been a mix up and the snake couldn`t be picked up tommorrow but rather could be picked up Monday! I have to work Monday and couldn`t get there so I hadn`t to turn it down!
It`s the first time I`d entered because for the first time I was able to be there to collect if I won.
Oh well, win some, lose some!

l
I got a call to say I`d won the juvenile diamond and then about 45 min later got another call saying there had been a mix up and the snake couldn`t be picked up tommorrow but rather could be picked up Monday! I have to work Monday and couldn`t get there so I hadn`t to turn it down!
It`s the first time I`d entered because for the first time I was able to be there to collect if I won.
Oh well, win some, lose some!

Thanks for having a job. I ended up with the juvie Diamond.:lol: I never expected to get anything. Still have to arrange to leave early but shouldn't be a problem.

will post pics after the vet check.:D

Well deccw even attended to me half an hour earlier than i was supposed to be ther so that was great on their behalf. Got home as vet doesnt open til 3 and welcomed my new addition to a roam on the trailer bars and myself. please see the attached pics. A very dark diamond, but very calm, even after warming significantly in the sun

nice looking diamond u got there dangles i will put some pics of the ackie after i get back from the doctors to get a tetanus shot since the the ackie bit me and decided not to let go for bout 10mins lol

Well deccw even attended to me half an hour earlier than i was supposed to be ther so that was great on their behalf. Got home as vet doesnt open til 3 and welcomed my new addition to a roam on the trailer bars and myself. please see the attached pics. A very dark diamond, but very calm, even after warming significantly in the sun

Looks like a really nice diamond. It looks friendly which is always a plus.

well i am bak after a the doctors so here is a couple of pics of the ackie and he is a male enjoy guys
IMG_8388.jpg

IMG_8383.jpg

IMG_8382.jpg

IMG_8381.jpg

028.jpg

027.jpg

Finally got the picks of the Juvie Diamond I got from the ballot off the camera. Nice Birthday present.

Been a while since I had a snake that small and forgot what a juvie was, so bought a massive container for it that won't be used for another year now.

It had it's first feed yesterday, was a bit timid but took 2 tiny pinkies without a problem.

Attachments

• DSC00300.jpg
    DSC00300.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC00304.jpg
    DSC00304.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 93
Nice brightly-coloured little juvie diamond. I like the grip on the neck of that ackie - better safe than stitches ;)
Perhaps the adult diamond is getting ready to shed. It looks nice and tame, if nothing else. Great scores everyone - congrats!

Yeah the diamonds eyes have been milky the last 2 days and beginning to clear, should shed in a few days

Ah ha, my suspicion was correct. I've got a Darwin and a MD looking like that at the moment. They will be beautiful by Easter!

Good stuff Jackrabbit, now I am really disappointed I couldn`t get there to pick it up! Nice little diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back