Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be there as well show some vens and geckos.....o and varanidae mite be showing some hot hot monitors (Kimberley rocks, Pellewensis) and more.....

Last edited:
Troy..
I have sent a pm requesting info on setting up a stall but I havn't recieved a reply as yet. Could you send through some info when your able. I imagine you would be pretty busy atm

Well done! We'll do our best to make the trip up.

Hi guys sorry for the delay... Just working out some last minute details will get all info sent off in the next couple of weeks...

Cheers Troy

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
I can't wait!!! I will most deffinately be there :)
Well done and thankkkyou so much to all the organisers!

just finished my interview with EPA and its all good just got to fix a small thing with the application form then ill send it to everyone thats asked for it later tonight and hope to see you all there
thanks troy

Application Form

Application form ready to go.

If you're interested in joining us in August download and complete the form and send it to [email protected] or post to:
PO Box 523, Helensvale QLD 4212

If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers
Troy
0422 844 765

Attachments

• Gold Coast Reptile Expo 2010 Form.pdf
    89.3 KB · Views: 114
Hi everyone
Just letting you all know it's going good it keeps getting bigger and bigger
by the day and thanks to all who have supported us.
anyone who is interested in being an exhibitor don't hesitate to give me a call.

thanks
troy

Hi Troy
I am sure HSQ members will show good support for this Expo, see you Sunday June 6th
Cheers
Sandee :)

Hi Troy
I am sure HSQ members will show good support for this Expo, see you Sunday June 6th
Cheers
Sandee :)

thats good to here the more the better
we have pet crazy and Brisbane pet super store confirmed to come and will be doing really good deals on the day and EPA will be there selling licenses on the day also livefoods unlimited are confirmed also
cheers
troy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back