Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

troycoop

Reaction score
hi everyone
we are putting on a gold coast reptile expo on the 8th of August at parklands showground.

we are allowed to have reptile products ,books, enclosures,etc on sale at the expo but the only people who are able to sell animals are the holders or a commercial reptile licence and they can only be commercial reptiles.

displaying elapids is allowed as long as they are in a locked enclosure.

all exhibitors will be run under our demonstrators permit you cannot sell or advertise animals for sale at the event but can still hand out buisness cards on the day

exhibitors are free who are just showing animals if you are selling anything you will be classed as a commercial seller and will have to pay for a commercial site.

So anyone who wishes to display their reptiles at the event,or set up a stall to sell products must get in contact with me either via pm, or email at [email protected], by sunday the 4th of july.
i will post more information as things get finalised.
cheers
troy

Attachments

• Reptile_Expo ad.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 704
the one week in august im bloody busy! gotta be kidding me! #$@%$ i need to go up to SEQ around that time aswell.. cant move it to a week earlier? :p

You little ripper! The advertisment poster looks great!How about I print some off and post them around pet shops here on the nsw north coast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back