Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo. I'll be there. Would love to bring the Jungles down but they'll probably be too busy making babies. May just bring the males.

Cheers,

Allan

The Herpetological Society of Queensland will have a stall at the Gold Coast Reptile Expo 2010

Hopefully we can spread the "good" word on Herpetology

Cheers
Sandee :)

I'm gonna be there! will be a month after i land in Australia and will make me feel better after having to sell all my reptiles! to go and look around do you have to fill in that form, or do you just pay at the door and walk in? it may sound a bit like a stupid question, sorry. Can't wait!

Welcome ReptileboyH and please drop by our stand at the Gold Coast Reptile Expo 2010
The Herpetological Society of Queensland
Cheers
Sandee :)

I'm gonna be there! will be a month after i land in Australia and will make me feel better after having to sell all my reptiles! to go and look around do you have to fill in that form, or do you just pay at the door and walk in? it may sound a bit like a stupid question, sorry. Can't wait!

just pay at the door mate

hi reptileboy have you been here before? or will it be your first time in qld? Looking forward to it will have my whole range of products there and hopefully two or three enclosures

Thank you to those who have put this show together, looks as if it will be a great day. Pity i am going on a cruise a few days afterwards so i wont to be able to going on a shopping spree.

Things to bring.
Wallet (full + credit card)
License
Mobile (for putting breeders numbers)
Click Clacks
A trailer (enclosures can be big)

Things Not To Bring
Your Mom
Your Grandparents
Your Girlfriend

Unless they are cool and like reptiles

hi reptileboy have you been here before? or will it be your first time in qld? Looking forward to it will have my whole range of products there and hopefully two or three enclosures

Thanks for the call hope to see you there with some nice products

Thanks Troy

slowly filling up first in best dressed so anyone who wants to come send in your form.

We are coming and looking forward to it. Hopefully be able to increase our collection and get some info on others. Kitmin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back