Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Girl, shes just over 9 foot and 6 years, have not got pics of my male yet.
RIMG0078.jpg

Her head turns this color when feeding and for a week or 2 ater sheding
RIMG0077.jpg

1 of my hatchlings from trueblues line of BHP's i breed this season.

Attachments

• IMG_3192.jpg
    IMG_3192.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 128
some pic's of the females i breed from, sorry the pic's are not my best, the's 2 animals are alot hotter in the flesh.

Attachments

• IMG_2554.jpg
    IMG_2554.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 102
i love bhp's 2. if you just saw a head poking out of some leaves youd swear it was venemous. Untill you see its thick python body. theyre so expensive though... I wish I wasnt broke. HA!

Pics of my guys

Attachments

• DSCF3440.JPG
    DSCF3440.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCF3420.JPG
    DSCF3420.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 110
  • diesel1 - Copy.JPG
    diesel1 - Copy.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 96
i love bhp's 2. if you just saw a head poking out of some leaves youd swear it was venemous. Untill you see its thick python body. theyre so expensive though... I wish I wasnt broke. HA!

Maybe something like this?

Attachments

• diva15 - Copy.JPG
    diva15 - Copy.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 121
Awww... True Blue, what fantastic looking snakes. Lol... I just want my next one... SOON!!! Can't have enough of them... Beautiful and gentle... Gotta love it!!

Attachments

• MINE!!!.jpg
    MINE!!!.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 148
  • Ms Hiss 013b.JPG
    Ms Hiss 013b.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 651
I've got one of those arboreal BHP...

Attachments

• arborealBHP.jpg
    arborealBHP.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 187
Hey, how long do you need your licence cat 3 to get a cat 4 licence (Western Australlia) Thanks, good pictures btw guys

awesome photos guys

i will hopefully be adding a bhp to the collection this season

im tossing up between wa n qld.......can anyone offer advice in choosing between the 2 locales??

Qld's are usually far cheaper and a lot more available with more lines being produced.
Though I do like the look of WA's with more black and white..
It all comes down to personal preferance, do you like the orange banding with cream or black and white?

i think both look stunning hence the tough decision.....i think i am leaning towards wa

from wat iv read wa grow a tad smaller than qld???

I have two great male BHP ( 2yrs) looking to swap one for a female BHP around 2-3 years - If your intrested let me know

Also listed under wanted

I luv the bhp's, will be getting 1 next breeding season with out a dought, wish i could get another right now...but dunno if i could afford it lol.

1 quick question, someone has once told me they breed live young, is that true? and the eat other snakes? and are immune to some of our venemous snakes?

they eat other snakes, but dont breed live young

and to ad wa bhp's are smaller then qld ones, personally i like the qld ones more tho, but i cant wait to get my hands on some wa ones, when i have the money :)

edit: and they eat death adders in the wild, and are immune to there venom, not sure on what other elapids they are immune to someone with more knowledge can answer that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back