Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but you have such beautiful bredli sdaji. i think it's time for you to get another pet hate

People next door have a little yappy dog and have never seen them pet it, walk it or generally interact with it and i see that more of a waste of a pet,

Lots of people messaging me about this thread! I've been asked to repost a copulation picture from a few weeks ago (I don't think I put it on this site back then). Fingers crossed for babies in a few months :) Death Adder courtship, intromission and copulation is amazing to watch, it's so different from what pythons do.

RubyCop.jpg

Do you want another one? Yeah, you want another one :p

Redpraelongusfemale.jpg

Thanks Sdaji for the excelent pictures, i'm hoping to get some soon, I know someone who breeds albino Death Adders, Should be exciting. Thanks again.

Real adders...none of those sissy rainbow caterpillar things...

realadders.jpg

redadder-1.jpg

Oo I quite like the look of the darker ones too! The youngen at the back is oh so cute :D

holly cow dude i love the pic when it bit some 1 that would of hurt. I watched a docco on death adders and it said that they are the worlds fastest strikers like when you blink they can strike and retrieve in there normal position by the time you open your eyes again. I think that is what makes them deadlie. It was on the foxtel show snake wranglers i love that show.

Here is a Pilbara specimen of Acanthophis wellsi, I have sometimes seen Acanthophis pyrrhus sitting in the top of spinifex at night time.

Cheers Dave

Attachments

• wellsii  (Marble Bar.jpg
    wellsii (Marble Bar.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 146
Old Zen saying... "a death adder in the hands of an experienced handler is safer than a vehicle in the hands of a male P-plater aged 18-25"

having just got home from work and having a crap day due to teenagers i would like to say to the initiator of this thread "why would anyone keep a 15 year old"....

...additionally, a good reason for keeping adders is so that you can make the following threat...
"watch yourself kid, other teachers will make you write lines, I'll put a death adder in your lunch box"

Beautiful pics and animals sdaji!! Don't hold back, I'll sit and look at your pics all day if you wanna keep posting em.
On another note, anyone have any pics of those scale-less DAs. I saw some pics in Reptiles Aust a while ago and have wondered if their popularity has taken off amongst ven keepers?

...additionally, a good reason for keeping adders is so that you can make the following threat...
"watch yourself kid, other teachers will make you write lines, I'll put a death adder in your lunch box"

Ooooohhh I like it!!!! Instead of a room full of miscreants on detention!!!!!:D

Death adders 4 LIFE noob

and you can pick them up if you like
i know of plenty of adders that get handled
and almost all adders ive come across have been very placid

and i relies this thread is just a stir
and obviously people gonna respond to it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back