Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my young SA out today thought id tak some quick snaps of him he is due to shed in the next coupe of weeks by the looks of him so ill get some more pics after he sheds :) Enjoy

hmm starting to think i might get a SA rather than another tanami
they look great

I'm most probably buying a tanami very shortly maybe I should reconsider

bpb02 - feed that thing on rats.....will be much easier down the track. Shouldnt be a problem to convert a woma to rats. It looks like a mouse you are feeding it. Nice looking critter....gotta love womas!

An old pic but i like this pic....a good contrast between two very diffrent snakes.

Attachments

• IMG_5738.JPG
    IMG_5738.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 329
I still have 3 weaners left so I'll change in a couple of weeks, could always feed him every third day till they are gone

Power feed those weaners to him check him in a couple of days if the buldge is gone feed him again, then do again in another couple of days after that then dont feed again till after he poos

Haha poor thing won't be able to move for a month after that epic feeding session, but I'm sure he will love it

Had my young SA out today thought id tak some quick snaps of him he is due to shed in the next coupe of weeks by the looks of him so ill get some more pics after he sheds :) Enjoy

Thats a good looking animal Jarden.
one i got of a mate

Attachments

• IMG_5519.jpg
    IMG_5519.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 212
very nice looking snake miss_stripey, i love the sand defs going to be using it in my enclosure

thats what i think aswell there seems to be a fair variation between them, but mine is still young and i can picture it dulling down in colour as it gets older.

snake love how old is your little guy now and how long is he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back